View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2020, 12:25 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 709 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
107 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post
Appreciate the recognition bro this shit motivates me. Agree I'm the underdog especially as Rieper is so well respected people are expecting him to win before even seeing the verses. Win or lose I'm gonna bring a lot of fire and creativity and show I deserve these kinda plates.
I’d have listed anyone as an underdog at this moment...no shame in that. You got the bars to make it competitive though. I sure as hell wouldn’t sleep. Always good to folks elevating and taking on better competition. There’s only so much to find in the basic arena on a daily basis.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 03-31-2020, 12:25 PM   #8

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
107 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 738 text
Mentioned: 709 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post
Appreciate the recognition bro this shit motivates me. Agree I'm the underdog especially as Rieper is so well respected people are expecting him to win before even seeing the verses. Win or lose I'm gonna bring a lot of fire and creativity and show I deserve these kinda plates.
I’d have listed anyone as an underdog at this moment...no shame in that. You got the bars to make it competitive though. I sure as hell wouldn’t sleep. Always good to folks elevating and taking on better competition. There’s only so much to find in the basic arena on a daily basis.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral