View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 01:37 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post
Guess im Not Above Drama Lol .. I Ain't Mad , But Shit still needs to get said Cuz Either He's Shifty , Or a Retard. Either Way , Dudes VP Needs to Get Restricted.

Props to Easton For Winning Fam , Celebrate That Shit. This isn't about you its about him.

Huh ... The Exact bar was

Where do you see me using Clint wordplay? .... Clint was me specifying who i was talking about, in the expo .... Guess i shouldn't of expo'd eh .... or u would of known that if you didn't just skim shit and look for a quick mistake to vote for the other guy.

& That was the deciding factor as to who wins that battle. SMH

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Don't get it Twisted ... you owe me a W now. I'm not asking for a handout, you can go as hard as u want to .... It's not gonna change anything.

8-16 .. Your call

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

To Clarify .. My EXPLANATION was the reason he voted against me Lol

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

You walked into that battle knowing who you were gonna vote for .... .... All you were looking for was a reason nigga

& It probably wasn't hate-voting, it coulda been dickryding ... Either way , Rain loses by 5% .... .... Smh

Again, Easton , U Deserve that Shit. The voting was tied until that nigga showed up. And the deciding factor , Was Completely Retarded. Kind of Dissapointing
Be honest, fam. No he didn’t deserve the W.
Unread 03-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #10

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post
Guess im Not Above Drama Lol .. I Ain't Mad , But Shit still needs to get said Cuz Either He's Shifty , Or a Retard. Either Way , Dudes VP Needs to Get Restricted.

Props to Easton For Winning Fam , Celebrate That Shit. This isn't about you its about him.

Huh ... The Exact bar was

Where do you see me using Clint wordplay? .... Clint was me specifying who i was talking about, in the expo .... Guess i shouldn't of expo'd eh .... or u would of known that if you didn't just skim shit and look for a quick mistake to vote for the other guy.

& That was the deciding factor as to who wins that battle. SMH

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Don't get it Twisted ... you owe me a W now. I'm not asking for a handout, you can go as hard as u want to .... It's not gonna change anything.

8-16 .. Your call

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

To Clarify .. My EXPLANATION was the reason he voted against me Lol

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

You walked into that battle knowing who you were gonna vote for .... .... All you were looking for was a reason nigga

& It probably wasn't hate-voting, it coulda been dickryding ... Either way , Rain loses by 5% .... .... Smh

Again, Easton , U Deserve that Shit. The voting was tied until that nigga showed up. And the deciding factor , Was Completely Retarded. Kind of Dissapointing
Be honest, fam. No he didn’t deserve the W.