View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 12:35 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Yo lately i been using their names, pictures, cities, Whatever. Try to get personal, its easier than generic shit, AND its funnier when u clown a nigga.

These niggas love generic shit for some reason. 'Every joke has its kernal of truth' ... W/ Generic shit, it don't have that, usually. It could, if your making fun of something else while making it a punch. but usually, nah. People are mad no one wants to read their battles, but they're not entertaining nah mean.

But on some real shit, I lack vigor nowadays. i Ain't hungry.. i don't get angry anymore, i got a more Science-y way of thinking. Im above getting mad lol... But back when i won this title i had that in me. Now i dont take the other guy seriously .... i guess making fun of a nigga isn't as good as threatening him in a battle.

Puns, Turn of Phrases, Wordplays, Nameplays, Sometimes Metaphores .. Thats my Arsenol but theres other shit out there. Explore nigga ... find out what u wanna do. Don't try to be like everyone else, cuz that won't get u noticed. Whether your tryina get famous, or just trying to be noticed on here, be different but be good at it. When u find out what u wanna do ill help u from there and we'll come up with a style for u. Ur a coin that hasn't been molded by LB yet .... Don't let that go to waste

Ego +1

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

& Yo Interesting Point ... Why make 'Punchlines' If your not tellling a joke?

Don't take Rain's points in, because everything changes when u do. & Niggas At the Top Don't Want Shit To Change , Cuz They're risking What They Got To Play a New Game lol ... But At the End of the Day, Your only Limiting Yourself To being At The Top of LB If you Continue With It

Ouch.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

& On The Real .... This shit is too oppinion based for me.

Rieper could battle a new nigga .. And my 'Oppinion' Would be that the New Nigga Won ... See what i mean? It doesn't have solid foundation .. If a nigga wanted to vote against u badly enough, he will ... People have relationships on here , and they dont wanna jeopardize that by voting against them ..... Guts is a faggot btw Ima go put him on blast , Hopefullly he send me something
Unread 03-29-2020, 12:35 PM   #11

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Yo lately i been using their names, pictures, cities, Whatever. Try to get personal, its easier than generic shit, AND its funnier when u clown a nigga.

These niggas love generic shit for some reason. 'Every joke has its kernal of truth' ... W/ Generic shit, it don't have that, usually. It could, if your making fun of something else while making it a punch. but usually, nah. People are mad no one wants to read their battles, but they're not entertaining nah mean.

But on some real shit, I lack vigor nowadays. i Ain't hungry.. i don't get angry anymore, i got a more Science-y way of thinking. Im above getting mad lol... But back when i won this title i had that in me. Now i dont take the other guy seriously .... i guess making fun of a nigga isn't as good as threatening him in a battle.

Puns, Turn of Phrases, Wordplays, Nameplays, Sometimes Metaphores .. Thats my Arsenol but theres other shit out there. Explore nigga ... find out what u wanna do. Don't try to be like everyone else, cuz that won't get u noticed. Whether your tryina get famous, or just trying to be noticed on here, be different but be good at it. When u find out what u wanna do ill help u from there and we'll come up with a style for u. Ur a coin that hasn't been molded by LB yet .... Don't let that go to waste

Ego +1

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

& Yo Interesting Point ... Why make 'Punchlines' If your not tellling a joke?

Don't take Rain's points in, because everything changes when u do. & Niggas At the Top Don't Want Shit To Change , Cuz They're risking What They Got To Play a New Game lol ... But At the End of the Day, Your only Limiting Yourself To being At The Top of LB If you Continue With It

Ouch.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

& On The Real .... This shit is too oppinion based for me.

Rieper could battle a new nigga .. And my 'Oppinion' Would be that the New Nigga Won ... See what i mean? It doesn't have solid foundation .. If a nigga wanted to vote against u badly enough, he will ... People have relationships on here , and they dont wanna jeopardize that by voting against them ..... Guts is a faggot btw Ima go put him on blast , Hopefullly he send me something