View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:34 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
This is where you losers confuse shit. Fake personal or not, if I can make a fire ass bar about you being Gay asf then I can. People should still be able to turn a "rumor" into a fire ass punchline. Dont care if it's real or not.

You dudes fucking up the game running around talking about "dont know if the personals real or fake so I'm deducting points." Clown shit. Yall taking away from the culture with this cry baby soft "the personal might be fake" shit.

Lmfao cant believe this is what battle rap has become. Niggas deciphering if a personal is real or not. Lol imagine pulling out your phone and googling details about a personal in a live battle then saying "nah you're a liar. Look at what I found on facebook".

You're a homo and your wife barely like you because your dick is small and you ugly. Now tell me that's a fake personal; clown. Stop mentioning my name, fruit by the foot
When did this turn into a punk v guts thread

Both of y’all @Guts @punk

Just have a fucking battle instead of talking shit in the forums.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-24-2020, 03:34 AM   #10

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
This is where you losers confuse shit. Fake personal or not, if I can make a fire ass bar about you being Gay asf then I can. People should still be able to turn a "rumor" into a fire ass punchline. Dont care if it's real or not.

You dudes fucking up the game running around talking about "dont know if the personals real or fake so I'm deducting points." Clown shit. Yall taking away from the culture with this cry baby soft "the personal might be fake" shit.

Lmfao cant believe this is what battle rap has become. Niggas deciphering if a personal is real or not. Lol imagine pulling out your phone and googling details about a personal in a live battle then saying "nah you're a liar. Look at what I found on facebook".

You're a homo and your wife barely like you because your dick is small and you ugly. Now tell me that's a fake personal; clown. Stop mentioning my name, fruit by the foot
When did this turn into a punk v guts thread

Both of y’all @Guts @punk

Just have a fucking battle instead of talking shit in the forums.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"