View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 02:44 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
personals come in two forms

1. rumors or fake personals- a personal which isn't true, so the actual hit isn't hard. example: a punch about rohan stealing locks girlfriend. never happened. yet we see 100's of bars about it.

2. real personals- a personal which is true gives the best hit but it comes at a price. example: a bar about somebodies dead relative. could be true, could be a good bar, but it hurts your reputation, the relationships with others and so on.

punk cries to try and make a point but it's lost on em. everyone (outside of me) agreed that personals are fair game, and the only thing people took exception to was fake personals. if you can't understand how a fake personal doesn't his as hard, that's your fault. in terms of a punchline, relating is paramount. most people won't be able to relate to an outright lie
Aight ion give af about your beef with punk cause im chill with both of you and honestly I could give two less shits, still love both of ya

But anyone saying they can't use real personals is too soft.

Only exception is tryna find their seperate non-LB life based on shit they didn't want others to know, because that's DOXXING someone which is a serious dick move.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-24-2020, 02:44 AM   #8

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
personals come in two forms

1. rumors or fake personals- a personal which isn't true, so the actual hit isn't hard. example: a punch about rohan stealing locks girlfriend. never happened. yet we see 100's of bars about it.

2. real personals- a personal which is true gives the best hit but it comes at a price. example: a bar about somebodies dead relative. could be true, could be a good bar, but it hurts your reputation, the relationships with others and so on.

punk cries to try and make a point but it's lost on em. everyone (outside of me) agreed that personals are fair game, and the only thing people took exception to was fake personals. if you can't understand how a fake personal doesn't his as hard, that's your fault. in terms of a punchline, relating is paramount. most people won't be able to relate to an outright lie
Aight ion give af about your beef with punk cause im chill with both of you and honestly I could give two less shits, still love both of ya

But anyone saying they can't use real personals is too soft.

Only exception is tryna find their seperate non-LB life based on shit they didn't want others to know, because that's DOXXING someone which is a serious dick move.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"