View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2020, 06:40 PM
Cosovic
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
But in general I think these are some good points on how the battle arena is going at the moment; although we are doing our best to address them through initiatives like the FVC unfortunately the basic arena often gets overlooked or ignored a lot of the time. I do actually have some ideas around this though, and once I have some time on my hands I will attempt to address some of this more.
I appreciate your feedback. I don't khow many problems the concept of "designated voting mods" crates on your end of things, but theoretically it seems like a fair solution. Maybe 5-10 mods who objectively vote on battles with all of the criteria would really solidify a lot on here.

Idk, just an idea I'm throwing out.

Also, while we're at it, how exactly do I sign up for a Text Battle Tourney. Are there qualifications for that, or?
Unread 03-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #8

Cosovic

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
But in general I think these are some good points on how the battle arena is going at the moment; although we are doing our best to address them through initiatives like the FVC unfortunately the basic arena often gets overlooked or ignored a lot of the time. I do actually have some ideas around this though, and once I have some time on my hands I will attempt to address some of this more.
I appreciate your feedback. I don't khow many problems the concept of "designated voting mods" crates on your end of things, but theoretically it seems like a fair solution. Maybe 5-10 mods who objectively vote on battles with all of the criteria would really solidify a lot on here.

Idk, just an idea I'm throwing out.

Also, while we're at it, how exactly do I sign up for a Text Battle Tourney. Are there qualifications for that, or?