View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:02 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Louie been done dirty. Joined a little gimmick crew with EtH and Rain, 2 years later he's inadvertently in that bum crew where Bar Shotz was a main player.
Yeah nobody wins in that scenario. As soon as u mentioned yourself, we all became the laughing stocks dont drag us down with your dirt, son ... Its ego +1 now

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

"Eth > Rain" .... I Seee

When the joke becomes real .... ..... Thoughts become words , words become actions , actions become patterns ..... U let a joke go on for so long , it becomes reality aye .... Loook at Woman's Rights .... The boys were probably drunk , laughing at it (i doubt they wanted to share that power aye) ... 60 years later women are Serious about it, and are Guilting us into it. They got pull eh. Leverage. They dont need to be strong , they got a monopoly over something we forgot we cherished.. Love & Sex

Dont put shit in peoples head If youre not willing to live with the consequences .... ... Think ahead a bit. Do u want EtH to have that power? Do u really? People joke about shit just to test the waters, see how everyone reacts. Theres a Kernal of Truth behind every joke. Even bad publicity can become good publicity Aye ... If That motherfucker turned face , When everybody knows who he is because he's a well-told joke ... Well .... He becomes popular then. The idea of him being bigger than he actually is .... The man behind the legend type of thing. a Paper Champion. A False Idol. But everybody wants to be liked by him, because everybody likes him, or seems to. People wanna be part of the popular crowd. Now The Dog is on Top & Cant be stopped

It was kind of funny tho ... And Yes I Did Compare EtH to Women's Rights .. Probably for a reason idk. EtH is not my king

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Dont mess with my Ego

Last edited by Rain Matrix 2021; 03-23-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: I stooped to Eth;s level & am ashamed because of it ... LOL
Unread 03-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #7

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Louie been done dirty. Joined a little gimmick crew with EtH and Rain, 2 years later he's inadvertently in that bum crew where Bar Shotz was a main player.
Yeah nobody wins in that scenario. As soon as u mentioned yourself, we all became the laughing stocks dont drag us down with your dirt, son ... Its ego +1 now

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

"Eth > Rain" .... I Seee

When the joke becomes real .... ..... Thoughts become words , words become actions , actions become patterns ..... U let a joke go on for so long , it becomes reality aye .... Loook at Woman's Rights .... The boys were probably drunk , laughing at it (i doubt they wanted to share that power aye) ... 60 years later women are Serious about it, and are Guilting us into it. They got pull eh. Leverage. They dont need to be strong , they got a monopoly over something we forgot we cherished.. Love & Sex

Dont put shit in peoples head If youre not willing to live with the consequences .... ... Think ahead a bit. Do u want EtH to have that power? Do u really? People joke about shit just to test the waters, see how everyone reacts. Theres a Kernal of Truth behind every joke. Even bad publicity can become good publicity Aye ... If That motherfucker turned face , When everybody knows who he is because he's a well-told joke ... Well .... He becomes popular then. The idea of him being bigger than he actually is .... The man behind the legend type of thing. a Paper Champion. A False Idol. But everybody wants to be liked by him, because everybody likes him, or seems to. People wanna be part of the popular crowd. Now The Dog is on Top & Cant be stopped

It was kind of funny tho ... And Yes I Did Compare EtH to Women's Rights .. Probably for a reason idk. EtH is not my king

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Dont mess with my Ego

Last edited by Rain Matrix 2021; 03-23-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: I stooped to Eth;s level & am ashamed because of it ... LOL