View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2020, 03:13 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default Audio Concept Tourney #2 CONCEPT SUGGESTIONS

Now that we have at least 12 signups the audio concept tourney will definitely be running, I’m probably gonna finalise it and get it up and running in the weekend, although hopefully we get even more signups in the meantime. That means it’s time to get suggestions from everyone on what concepts should be in the tourney. You do NOT need to be participating in the tournament to suggest concepts. Suggest as many as you like, and if you see a concept that you think won’t work for whatever reason then please comment as such because I may not realise that.

Last years concepts were:
The 90s
Kids toys
Melee weapons
Compliment battle
Shots at the industry (bars directed at mainstream rappers)
Ridiculous wordplays
Super smash bros
I don’t want to repeat any of these (except maybe compliment battle), but hopefully this gives you some ideas.

Fire away!
Unread 03-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Default Audio Concept Tourney #2 CONCEPT SUGGESTIONS

Now that we have at least 12 signups the audio concept tourney will definitely be running, I’m probably gonna finalise it and get it up and running in the weekend, although hopefully we get even more signups in the meantime. That means it’s time to get suggestions from everyone on what concepts should be in the tourney. You do NOT need to be participating in the tournament to suggest concepts. Suggest as many as you like, and if you see a concept that you think won’t work for whatever reason then please comment as such because I may not realise that.

Last years concepts were:
The 90s
Kids toys
Melee weapons
Compliment battle
Shots at the industry (bars directed at mainstream rappers)
Ridiculous wordplays
Super smash bros
I don’t want to repeat any of these (except maybe compliment battle), but hopefully this gives you some ideas.

Fire away!