View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
TBH, I believe @Celsius. That Mississippi/4i’s concept was done on here years before Nitty did it. The one I remember off the top was by my boy FORFEITED in a tourney or else I’d link y’all to it. It’s a fairly obvious concept and I understand it’s fishy but it wouldn’t be the first or the last time text and live battlers think of the same idea independently of each other. Cel’s history has been free of any of this. I kinda believe him...even though I probably shouldn’t for that bullshit dollar shave accusation that’s still popping up. Haha.

On the other side, I understand @CakedOut being pissed at lack of consistency. TBH, I thought biting was a bannable offense each time (as it should be) and that’s how our mod group handled it 4 or so years ago. But due to written rules not being changed in 8 years, who’s gonna know that it’s not?

If there are new rules/infraction systems from what’s listed, can we get a link or a copy? It’d be good to have an understanding before putting the staff on blast.
I agree. Biting has always been a bannable offense. And it was never made public that the rule on this changed. Like Esso said, make it public so we're all up to speed on rules and expectations on the ramifications associated with breaking them. As for Cel threatening to delete, that's bullshit in my opinion. He's done this very thing to others, so him deleting is indeed very suspect. Idc how long he's been here or how many battles he has, it's suspect.
Unread 03-06-2020, 10:07 AM   #21

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
TBH, I believe @Celsius. That Mississippi/4i’s concept was done on here years before Nitty did it. The one I remember off the top was by my boy FORFEITED in a tourney or else I’d link y’all to it. It’s a fairly obvious concept and I understand it’s fishy but it wouldn’t be the first or the last time text and live battlers think of the same idea independently of each other. Cel’s history has been free of any of this. I kinda believe him...even though I probably shouldn’t for that bullshit dollar shave accusation that’s still popping up. Haha.

On the other side, I understand @CakedOut being pissed at lack of consistency. TBH, I thought biting was a bannable offense each time (as it should be) and that’s how our mod group handled it 4 or so years ago. But due to written rules not being changed in 8 years, who’s gonna know that it’s not?

If there are new rules/infraction systems from what’s listed, can we get a link or a copy? It’d be good to have an understanding before putting the staff on blast.
I agree. Biting has always been a bannable offense. And it was never made public that the rule on this changed. Like Esso said, make it public so we're all up to speed on rules and expectations on the ramifications associated with breaking them. As for Cel threatening to delete, that's bullshit in my opinion. He's done this very thing to others, so him deleting is indeed very suspect. Idc how long he's been here or how many battles he has, it's suspect.