View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2020, 08:17 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
You’re a rookie right?

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125413

Biting
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: Never)
NO BITING: Biting is the unauthorized copying of any other individual's work for personal use. It will NOT be tolarated in any way, shape or form. If your verse, in part or in whole is proved to have been bitten from another person, YOU WILL BE BANNED No questions asked! You will also recieve an auto-loss on any battle you have bitten work on. If you cannot be original on this site, you do NOT need to be here. With thousands of members listening to our Battles daily, you will be exposed if you are using someone else’s lyrics.
The rules have changed since 2012. The infraction system is, hopefully, getting another overhaul soon as well. The current system, as per the actual coding of the site, is a 35 point infraction for biting, which once it’s enforced automatically incurs some form of ban depending on other infraction points. I’d take a screenshot of the infraction interface but my laptop’s broken and imgur or whatever is too much of a hassle to use on my phone.
Unread 03-05-2020, 08:17 PM   #10

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
You’re a rookie right?

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125413

Biting
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: Never)
NO BITING: Biting is the unauthorized copying of any other individual's work for personal use. It will NOT be tolarated in any way, shape or form. If your verse, in part or in whole is proved to have been bitten from another person, YOU WILL BE BANNED No questions asked! You will also recieve an auto-loss on any battle you have bitten work on. If you cannot be original on this site, you do NOT need to be here. With thousands of members listening to our Battles daily, you will be exposed if you are using someone else’s lyrics.
The rules have changed since 2012. The infraction system is, hopefully, getting another overhaul soon as well. The current system, as per the actual coding of the site, is a 35 point infraction for biting, which once it’s enforced automatically incurs some form of ban depending on other infraction points. I’d take a screenshot of the infraction interface but my laptop’s broken and imgur or whatever is too much of a hassle to use on my phone.