View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 06:34 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

If I had it my way, voting would be simplified. There wouldn't be ratings. There wouldn't be a single "who won." There would be some boxes to check. Maybe 5? One for multis/rhyming, one for punchlines, one for wordplay, one for entertainment and one for flow. You check the box for the battler you think did better on that particular criteria. When you're done, that decides your vote. No expos on votes, no ratings and a crystal clear reason why someone beat you. If everyone votes the other guy better on wordplay, you'd know to work on wordplay. Just a dumb idea that will never be implemented but there it is.
Unread 02-19-2020, 06:34 PM   #32

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

If I had it my way, voting would be simplified. There wouldn't be ratings. There wouldn't be a single "who won." There would be some boxes to check. Maybe 5? One for multis/rhyming, one for punchlines, one for wordplay, one for entertainment and one for flow. You check the box for the battler you think did better on that particular criteria. When you're done, that decides your vote. No expos on votes, no ratings and a crystal clear reason why someone beat you. If everyone votes the other guy better on wordplay, you'd know to work on wordplay. Just a dumb idea that will never be implemented but there it is.