View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 06:19 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
1. If it's an uneducated/bad vote, that's the mods job to delete the bad votes.. not wait for the FVC to fly in and balance it out with a fixed VP. Let the staff do some work around here ffs.

2. If the FVC did make any sense, the battlers should be voting who's FVC, not just the mods being that the battlers criticize votes the most. Mods don't monitor our battles as much as We do, the actual participants...

3. What do you consider an uneducated vote? Let's say for example, people tag me in their thread more than the FVC to vote on their battles, why would that be? Because some members don't want uneven votes on their battles or they trust me more than dudes who vote with 18 paragraph expos that can be confused as an "educated vote"..

Everyone's votes should count as 2 VP standard. To where we don't need to be harassing mods just to see who's winning a battle because battler A got 4 people voting for him and battler B got 2 people voting for him,.. Guess who can still win that battle if it closes with those votes... Yeah, Battler B...

Wanna fix the problem?

If a person has 0 vp, they shouldn't be allowed to vote, period... Fuck their credits, no one told them to vote like idiots. Punish them by removing their voting privileges for a month. If not that, Let the mods monitor the battles more because I'm almost sure they dont. Put some work in their hands. Give them more work to do because I'm 1000% sure the average mod waits on people to contact them first with a problem. I cant remember the last mod that actually went looking for problems. Maybe RULE does being that hes the only active mod right now and stays logged in but the point of moderation is to make sure Jerry's dog dont jump in the pool. Not wait till he does and go fishing the poor poodle put of it.

Edit: And I didn't say my VP was low. i'm still at standard and wish to stay at standard because I'm sticking to what's fair, not the LB cheat codes.
The current FVC was voted in by members.
Unread 02-19-2020, 06:19 PM   #24

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
1. If it's an uneducated/bad vote, that's the mods job to delete the bad votes.. not wait for the FVC to fly in and balance it out with a fixed VP. Let the staff do some work around here ffs.

2. If the FVC did make any sense, the battlers should be voting who's FVC, not just the mods being that the battlers criticize votes the most. Mods don't monitor our battles as much as We do, the actual participants...

3. What do you consider an uneducated vote? Let's say for example, people tag me in their thread more than the FVC to vote on their battles, why would that be? Because some members don't want uneven votes on their battles or they trust me more than dudes who vote with 18 paragraph expos that can be confused as an "educated vote"..

Everyone's votes should count as 2 VP standard. To where we don't need to be harassing mods just to see who's winning a battle because battler A got 4 people voting for him and battler B got 2 people voting for him,.. Guess who can still win that battle if it closes with those votes... Yeah, Battler B...

Wanna fix the problem?

If a person has 0 vp, they shouldn't be allowed to vote, period... Fuck their credits, no one told them to vote like idiots. Punish them by removing their voting privileges for a month. If not that, Let the mods monitor the battles more because I'm almost sure they dont. Put some work in their hands. Give them more work to do because I'm 1000% sure the average mod waits on people to contact them first with a problem. I cant remember the last mod that actually went looking for problems. Maybe RULE does being that hes the only active mod right now and stays logged in but the point of moderation is to make sure Jerry's dog dont jump in the pool. Not wait till he does and go fishing the poor poodle put of it.

Edit: And I didn't say my VP was low. i'm still at standard and wish to stay at standard because I'm sticking to what's fair, not the LB cheat codes.
The current FVC was voted in by members.