View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2020, 02:22 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Now here’s the icing on the Cake

I heard the truth is what they want so ill give them that.

I still haven’t watched the battle I was falsely accused of biting from. The thought of going to a popular url battle and biting is funny asf. I p.m that joker rule once the accusation was brought up and never got a reply back. If you think I’d bite from jc u don’t have to fwm lol could careless about my reputation on this shit. If u know me u know me

@Esso nah bro you’re not special. I blocked vets ik would do some sucka shit when I was winning in votes against kg. I got nothing to hide and gs Kiwi.

Fact I got banned for 2 weeks just tells me it’s b.s. Lol I still top the hot list for 3 days after I was banned. Sht is sad
Unread 02-02-2020, 02:22 PM   #1

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Now here’s the icing on the Cake

I heard the truth is what they want so ill give them that.

I still haven’t watched the battle I was falsely accused of biting from. The thought of going to a popular url battle and biting is funny asf. I p.m that joker rule once the accusation was brought up and never got a reply back. If you think I’d bite from jc u don’t have to fwm lol could careless about my reputation on this shit. If u know me u know me

@Esso nah bro you’re not special. I blocked vets ik would do some sucka shit when I was winning in votes against kg. I got nothing to hide and gs Kiwi.

Fact I got banned for 2 weeks just tells me it’s b.s. Lol I still top the hot list for 3 days after I was banned. Sht is sad