View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The DNC has no legitimate candidates other than Bernie Sanders.

Trump is not going to get impeached over a tweet so let's get that out. And the more and more the DNC talks shit about him the more it makes everyone look like crying brats about them losing with Hillary last time around. The DNC already has chosin Joe Biden behind closed doors.

I would hope that Bernie wins it but the DNC won't give him the nomination because he's anti big business and with Joe actually being corrupt and pretty much chosen already I'm afraid we will end up with another "What about those emails hillary?" But in the form of "So your son got a position after you threatened to withhold aid huh" coming from trump's stupid lips in the debates.
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:06 PM   #2

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The DNC has no legitimate candidates other than Bernie Sanders.

Trump is not going to get impeached over a tweet so let's get that out. And the more and more the DNC talks shit about him the more it makes everyone look like crying brats about them losing with Hillary last time around. The DNC already has chosin Joe Biden behind closed doors.

I would hope that Bernie wins it but the DNC won't give him the nomination because he's anti big business and with Joe actually being corrupt and pretty much chosen already I'm afraid we will end up with another "What about those emails hillary?" But in the form of "So your son got a position after you threatened to withhold aid huh" coming from trump's stupid lips in the debates.