Thread: King Titles
View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2020, 12:26 AM
Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
You basically just agreed to what my post was about, though.
uh, yeah when my posts states that i agree with the corniness,then thats pretty much self explanatory. my initial point was you sounded like u were on some bitch tirade that HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE RAI AND RAI AGREED TO BATTLE HIM ON HIS MULTI ACCT. like the whole shit was based on actual FACT.. im just making it clear that there wont be a battle that will involve rai putting up his LBT KING.. its also fact that in my opinion, as me and eth talked about it in jest, is that rais LBT KING award is illegitamate, only because im basing it on the original parameters... with that being said, RAI definately deserves it under the new rules that was proclimated and he battled under.. currently there is no right or wrong at this point as far as rules goes.. the original intent was to make it next to impossible to achieve the LBT KING title, so that way there would be very few people if any walking around with it. hence the reason for the 7+ straight title defenses in a row... or 10 straight, if your counting noshows... but because times change and in order to create more of an incentive to participate in LBT, the new parameters were created to make the permanent title more achievable. noones wrong , its what ever the person who is making the time and effort to run it, decides. i personally believe it should return to 7 straight defenses at the very least to obtain the title, whether it be LBT KING, or LBT LEGENDS, i honestly dont give a fuck, i simply battle, if the powers that be want to strip my title, so everyone can sleep at night, so be it.
Unread 01-24-2020, 12:26 AM   #123

Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 81 text
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
You basically just agreed to what my post was about, though.
uh, yeah when my posts states that i agree with the corniness,then thats pretty much self explanatory. my initial point was you sounded like u were on some bitch tirade that HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE RAI AND RAI AGREED TO BATTLE HIM ON HIS MULTI ACCT. like the whole shit was based on actual FACT.. im just making it clear that there wont be a battle that will involve rai putting up his LBT KING.. its also fact that in my opinion, as me and eth talked about it in jest, is that rais LBT KING award is illegitamate, only because im basing it on the original parameters... with that being said, RAI definately deserves it under the new rules that was proclimated and he battled under.. currently there is no right or wrong at this point as far as rules goes.. the original intent was to make it next to impossible to achieve the LBT KING title, so that way there would be very few people if any walking around with it. hence the reason for the 7+ straight title defenses in a row... or 10 straight, if your counting noshows... but because times change and in order to create more of an incentive to participate in LBT, the new parameters were created to make the permanent title more achievable. noones wrong , its what ever the person who is making the time and effort to run it, decides. i personally believe it should return to 7 straight defenses at the very least to obtain the title, whether it be LBT KING, or LBT LEGENDS, i honestly dont give a fuck, i simply battle, if the powers that be want to strip my title, so everyone can sleep at night, so be it.