Thread: Fake Personals
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2020, 06:23 AM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
First of all I'd like to say congrats to @Edgeworth for advancing.

But you voters are retarded. What tf is a fake personal in a rap battle? I thought the objective was to insult and clown the opponent? People dont write insults for a reader to hop in and be like "um no that's not true. I know he wouldn't do that".

You got a mentor.. wow that's cute, even inVITES TO THE CREW; I told Seul "Show your "Worth" next thing ya know? Hes WRITING FOR YOU!

I clearly took heat for saying this. Guys like Saxxx commented "not a fan of the fake personals". Where is the fake personal??????? This is a battle and I'm dissing my opponent by claiming he has a ghost writer... Thats when you go "OHHH SHIT HE SAID YOU GOT A GHOST WRITERR!!!!.... Would you prefer me say I'd shoot him with my triple dog mag clip instead??

This shit gets annoying because ev every battle, someone is claiming how personal my verses can be... but I dont see it. Guys are taking away points like "dont know if the personals are true but I'm not a fan" a fan of insulting your opponent?

Seriously what is a fake personal in a rap battle? What type of punches actually count here??
.....they call them "fake personals".....I call them "creative story telling"..
Unread 01-23-2020, 06:23 AM   #2

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
First of all I'd like to say congrats to @Edgeworth for advancing.

But you voters are retarded. What tf is a fake personal in a rap battle? I thought the objective was to insult and clown the opponent? People dont write insults for a reader to hop in and be like "um no that's not true. I know he wouldn't do that".

You got a mentor.. wow that's cute, even inVITES TO THE CREW; I told Seul "Show your "Worth" next thing ya know? Hes WRITING FOR YOU!

I clearly took heat for saying this. Guys like Saxxx commented "not a fan of the fake personals". Where is the fake personal??????? This is a battle and I'm dissing my opponent by claiming he has a ghost writer... Thats when you go "OHHH SHIT HE SAID YOU GOT A GHOST WRITERR!!!!.... Would you prefer me say I'd shoot him with my triple dog mag clip instead??

This shit gets annoying because ev every battle, someone is claiming how personal my verses can be... but I dont see it. Guys are taking away points like "dont know if the personals are true but I'm not a fan" a fan of insulting your opponent?

Seriously what is a fake personal in a rap battle? What type of punches actually count here??
.....they call them "fake personals".....I call them "creative story telling"..