View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2020, 02:47 PM
SaiyanOld
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Would work a lot better for audio for it to be bi-monthly, imo. Gives people more time to write and prepare and leads to better performances, with less excuse for no-shows cause you have plenty of time in advance to say you will/will not show.
I'm not sure he was talking about extending the length of the tournament, so having more time to write for an opponent wouldn't be a byproduct of this change.

I think it's a good idea. Until the audio side shows a consistent level of activity, scaling back the number of tournaments seems logical regardless of what kind of tournaments they are.
Unread 01-20-2020, 02:47 PM   #4

SaiyanOld

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Would work a lot better for audio for it to be bi-monthly, imo. Gives people more time to write and prepare and leads to better performances, with less excuse for no-shows cause you have plenty of time in advance to say you will/will not show.
I'm not sure he was talking about extending the length of the tournament, so having more time to write for an opponent wouldn't be a byproduct of this change.

I think it's a good idea. Until the audio side shows a consistent level of activity, scaling back the number of tournaments seems logical regardless of what kind of tournaments they are.