View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2020, 04:19 AM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
I admit to re-using my punch vs. Fidel. I have nothing to hide. I used tha same punch vs. tha same person FROM A BATTLE THAT DOESNT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE. Being that his account was deleted I felt tha battle was voided. Its not like I thought fidel wouldn't remember me 100-0'n him and every punch I used in that battle against him. Tha angles were different being then I was talking about tha new klass vs tha old heads, kompared to me now saying he was a slow learner while in MM eitherway tha F on tha kard bit remained tha same. Maybe i should have ran this by staff before doing so or jus requested that that battle be deleted in full. but by no means what so ever did I intend on using tha punch again knowing it would be against tha rules, nor did Rican have anything to do with any of this. kall me a cheater, say fuck you grizz or whatever makes ya happy, but its sad af niggas was that desperate for a win. Kongratz on tha only win yall will ever have over me, faggots.
Lmfao
Unread 01-16-2020, 04:19 AM   #10

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
I admit to re-using my punch vs. Fidel. I have nothing to hide. I used tha same punch vs. tha same person FROM A BATTLE THAT DOESNT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE. Being that his account was deleted I felt tha battle was voided. Its not like I thought fidel wouldn't remember me 100-0'n him and every punch I used in that battle against him. Tha angles were different being then I was talking about tha new klass vs tha old heads, kompared to me now saying he was a slow learner while in MM eitherway tha F on tha kard bit remained tha same. Maybe i should have ran this by staff before doing so or jus requested that that battle be deleted in full. but by no means what so ever did I intend on using tha punch again knowing it would be against tha rules, nor did Rican have anything to do with any of this. kall me a cheater, say fuck you grizz or whatever makes ya happy, but its sad af niggas was that desperate for a win. Kongratz on tha only win yall will ever have over me, faggots.
Lmfao