Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
I’m 5’11 and weight 185 Pounds
ii run 2 miles at 5am everyday u fucking cubicle nerd
And ii live in a condo
You’re trash bro this is your life
I mean you literally have a section
For every award u got on LB in your sig
You’re fucking pathetic.
You think you’re better than everyone here.
Lmfao but tbh your tracks are trash what’s
The point of being a good singer and rapper
If your tracks sound like dog shit lmao

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

And ii’m 20 what are u 30? 35?
“5’11 185” lol boy I will beat you tf up. Don’t make me go back to my informant ways and drop screenshots of you saying how good and TALENTED my half assed music is. Lol I be in the booth playing and my shit better than anything you ever dropped.

Yeah I got my awards in my sig. You’d do the same but I think the only award you were most nominated for was troll of the year. You’re worthless in the music business and the online value battle rap business.

2 miles a day live in a condo lmao You live in a one bed room apartment. Your bed next to the toilet and the kitchen. So many mice in that bitch, they started chipping in on rent.
Unread 12-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #8

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
I’m 5’11 and weight 185 Pounds
ii run 2 miles at 5am everyday u fucking cubicle nerd
And ii live in a condo
You’re trash bro this is your life
I mean you literally have a section
For every award u got on LB in your sig
You’re fucking pathetic.
You think you’re better than everyone here.
Lmfao but tbh your tracks are trash what’s
The point of being a good singer and rapper
If your tracks sound like dog shit lmao

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

And ii’m 20 what are u 30? 35?
“5’11 185” lol boy I will beat you tf up. Don’t make me go back to my informant ways and drop screenshots of you saying how good and TALENTED my half assed music is. Lol I be in the booth playing and my shit better than anything you ever dropped.

Yeah I got my awards in my sig. You’d do the same but I think the only award you were most nominated for was troll of the year. You’re worthless in the music business and the online value battle rap business.

2 miles a day live in a condo lmao You live in a one bed room apartment. Your bed next to the toilet and the kitchen. So many mice in that bitch, they started chipping in on rent.