View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeKnowledge View Post
I'm still stuck on the fact that half of you were ever mods to begin with. And I'm not saying in a fucked up way. I just don't understand how peoples here less than a year and make mod or admin. And then lose it in the same month/year. That's sort of a question/Statement.
so, X removed staff in july. he told us he was doing it for legal reasons, since he intending to take letsbeef to a more serious level.

a lot of people speculate that that isn't true, and instead site me perma banning punk and eth as the real reason staff was removed. keep in mind there is a huge gap of time between those two events lmao.
Unread 12-20-2019, 06:13 AM   #8

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeKnowledge View Post
I'm still stuck on the fact that half of you were ever mods to begin with. And I'm not saying in a fucked up way. I just don't understand how peoples here less than a year and make mod or admin. And then lose it in the same month/year. That's sort of a question/Statement.
so, X removed staff in july. he told us he was doing it for legal reasons, since he intending to take letsbeef to a more serious level.

a lot of people speculate that that isn't true, and instead site me perma banning punk and eth as the real reason staff was removed. keep in mind there is a huge gap of time between those two events lmao.