View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:55 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Personally I remember thinking accusations to Row which led to his current disappearance were fairly questionable and were almost entirely spearheaded by Gutz, someone who later permabanned members for annoying him.

Whatever you guys want to say about Row, you didn't really say it when he was here. After the topical, he was fully accepted back, was an administrator, won championships.

It has been incorrectly framed that "paying for votes" has a single thing to do with his current absence, and it does not.
now i question every bit of "history" i learned from you. lmfao

seul called row out for cheating before i was ever mod. huge thread. punk defended row, everybody clowned on row. pretty sure you were there.

when i was mod, we all had many talks about row and what to do. i did spend a lot of time trying to catch him slipping, and finally did via IM. i sent the screen to everyone in the staff forums, noble admitted it looked very damning, then row deleted his accounts.
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:55 AM   #5

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Personally I remember thinking accusations to Row which led to his current disappearance were fairly questionable and were almost entirely spearheaded by Gutz, someone who later permabanned members for annoying him.

Whatever you guys want to say about Row, you didn't really say it when he was here. After the topical, he was fully accepted back, was an administrator, won championships.

It has been incorrectly framed that "paying for votes" has a single thing to do with his current absence, and it does not.
now i question every bit of "history" i learned from you. lmfao

seul called row out for cheating before i was ever mod. huge thread. punk defended row, everybody clowned on row. pretty sure you were there.

when i was mod, we all had many talks about row and what to do. i did spend a lot of time trying to catch him slipping, and finally did via IM. i sent the screen to everyone in the staff forums, noble admitted it looked very damning, then row deleted his accounts.