View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2019, 01:56 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Proof?

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Why we making a joke out of it though, just ban multi logging? Makes life easier for everyone, also, where the fuck is Rai? We only got two mods, one is a time zone +5 hrs from north america, and the other is never online. Hella shit been appearing and I think its unfair and, impractical to have one person dealing with it all. The staff is supposed to be a team.
we had many talks about it in staff forum, obviously i can't share that. also, i made one thread asking people what they think about a rule change considering multis, and i was asked to delete it by everyone else (in staff).

that aside, i agree with what you're saying, but, instead of outright banning, let's just say any multi that hides their identity will be banned.

but this still doesn't solve rican, since he's logging into old head accounts.
Unread 12-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #55

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Proof?

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Why we making a joke out of it though, just ban multi logging? Makes life easier for everyone, also, where the fuck is Rai? We only got two mods, one is a time zone +5 hrs from north america, and the other is never online. Hella shit been appearing and I think its unfair and, impractical to have one person dealing with it all. The staff is supposed to be a team.
we had many talks about it in staff forum, obviously i can't share that. also, i made one thread asking people what they think about a rule change considering multis, and i was asked to delete it by everyone else (in staff).

that aside, i agree with what you're saying, but, instead of outright banning, let's just say any multi that hides their identity will be banned.

but this still doesn't solve rican, since he's logging into old head accounts.