View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 03:39 PM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
So this might not come as a surprise to most but we will be closing the LBT & LBA championships as of today.

It saddens me a lot personally as the creator of both to see them close but its probably been clear to all for a while now that they havent been managed very well, over half the title changes came via no show etc etc

The THC gives us a clear replacement for the LBT and i "might" consider running an Audio Heavyweight Championship too in the future if the demand is there.

As for the final champions @BizzyOne & @Shodan - You both will recieve an automatic place in the January Grand Championship, and (if you want it) a Heavyweight Championship title match in January (ONLY valid for January) if you want. Your championship usertitles will stay with you until the end of December.

I want to thank the people who took over the LBT & LBA when i left a few years ago, and to everyone who entered giving the titles such a rich history.

We will learn from the mistakes of the LBT & LBA and make sure they dont happen in the newer incarnations.

1/

So we just cut it out?
Unread 12-15-2019, 03:39 PM   #2

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
So this might not come as a surprise to most but we will be closing the LBT & LBA championships as of today.

It saddens me a lot personally as the creator of both to see them close but its probably been clear to all for a while now that they havent been managed very well, over half the title changes came via no show etc etc

The THC gives us a clear replacement for the LBT and i "might" consider running an Audio Heavyweight Championship too in the future if the demand is there.

As for the final champions @BizzyOne & @Shodan - You both will recieve an automatic place in the January Grand Championship, and (if you want it) a Heavyweight Championship title match in January (ONLY valid for January) if you want. Your championship usertitles will stay with you until the end of December.

I want to thank the people who took over the LBT & LBA when i left a few years ago, and to everyone who entered giving the titles such a rich history.

We will learn from the mistakes of the LBT & LBA and make sure they dont happen in the newer incarnations.

1/

So we just cut it out?