View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:50 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
If you let Josef Fritzl sleep on your couch, give him a roof and dinner, I'm not gonna feel sorry for you when he fucks your daughter.

If you don't hold grudges then why you bitching about him leaving the crew? That's a grudge kiddo.
How when he came in here talking about the crew? I didn't mention the crew until he brought it up. Tf are you reading from a dumb ass nigga's POV? Are you reading the thread, stupid? You first claimed I did NOTHING to back up auto and I proved your stupid ass wrong.. This thread aint about Guts.. We just so happen to run off topic but we're gonna ignore your dumb ass because you're just here to be entertained.. Sit back and watch, stupid stop typing.. I otta slap my DAMN self for even responding to you

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
This thread turned into a circus rather abruptly.
Right because Dumb niggas chose to focus on shit like you and 2FUEL situation or why guts left the crew

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-15-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #39

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
If you let Josef Fritzl sleep on your couch, give him a roof and dinner, I'm not gonna feel sorry for you when he fucks your daughter.

If you don't hold grudges then why you bitching about him leaving the crew? That's a grudge kiddo.
How when he came in here talking about the crew? I didn't mention the crew until he brought it up. Tf are you reading from a dumb ass nigga's POV? Are you reading the thread, stupid? You first claimed I did NOTHING to back up auto and I proved your stupid ass wrong.. This thread aint about Guts.. We just so happen to run off topic but we're gonna ignore your dumb ass because you're just here to be entertained.. Sit back and watch, stupid stop typing.. I otta slap my DAMN self for even responding to you

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
This thread turned into a circus rather abruptly.
Right because Dumb niggas chose to focus on shit like you and 2FUEL situation or why guts left the crew

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-15-2019 at 12:52 PM.