View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You then brought him into your crew and sucked him off publicly for the past month. You can't suddenly go back to "Gutz is a corrupt rat" just because he left your crew.
I can after he left because he did some more fucked up shit after i FORGAVE him like an adult last time but he chose to be fake again..

I'm not like you so i don't hold grudges. There was a second chance hanging over his head and i said fuck it. Why not? So kill all of this " oh he fucked me over half a year ago im still angry" shit when we're talking about the now
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:42 PM   #36

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You then brought him into your crew and sucked him off publicly for the past month. You can't suddenly go back to "Gutz is a corrupt rat" just because he left your crew.
I can after he left because he did some more fucked up shit after i FORGAVE him like an adult last time but he chose to be fake again..

I'm not like you so i don't hold grudges. There was a second chance hanging over his head and i said fuck it. Why not? So kill all of this " oh he fucked me over half a year ago im still angry" shit when we're talking about the now