View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2019, 06:22 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Kiwi Peewee

usually i hate this idea of "mods for this and that" but i think what you've said is true. running the fvc takes an insane amount of work. you have to read at least a 1000 votes, if not more, and you have to keep track/tally of votes for fvc members, plus be looking for recruits, so that's even more work. it takes more than 10 hours a week no doubt.

considering that, i'd like to run the fvc. the duties are something i pretty much do already. rai can focus on just being a regular mod, running tourns, fixing vp, and solving problems. i think lock needs to be a regular mod, not fvc runner, but that's just because he'd be more needed as a regular mod, even though he could run the fvc extremely well.

as for as auto for fvc mod? i'm not sure. he's a good voter, and he votes often. i've never heard any of his ideas for it so, i dont know. other potential fvc runners could be noble and seul and edge but i highly doubt any of them have the time or willingness.
Unread 12-14-2019, 06:22 PM   #36

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Kiwi Peewee

usually i hate this idea of "mods for this and that" but i think what you've said is true. running the fvc takes an insane amount of work. you have to read at least a 1000 votes, if not more, and you have to keep track/tally of votes for fvc members, plus be looking for recruits, so that's even more work. it takes more than 10 hours a week no doubt.

considering that, i'd like to run the fvc. the duties are something i pretty much do already. rai can focus on just being a regular mod, running tourns, fixing vp, and solving problems. i think lock needs to be a regular mod, not fvc runner, but that's just because he'd be more needed as a regular mod, even though he could run the fvc extremely well.

as for as auto for fvc mod? i'm not sure. he's a good voter, and he votes often. i've never heard any of his ideas for it so, i dont know. other potential fvc runners could be noble and seul and edge but i highly doubt any of them have the time or willingness.