View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

respect

rieper:

is there anybody more respected at this point? rule maybe, but i think everybody believes in lock, and thinks highly of him. be it the titles, his attitude, or his actions as mod, i can't say anybodies more universally accepted.

punk:

everybody loves punk. well, almost everybody. punk is former staff, and a long time dedicated member. he's put together a crew that brought life back to crews. he even one his first title this year, earning him more respect. there are some that don't fuck with him, but i think he'd be generally accepted.

autograph:

i've seen a lot of love for him lately, and i think if he were modded, that people would be fine with it. i don't know him that well, but he seems level headed, and perhaps that's what leads to him being respected.

manhattan:

we know about his past, but i think it's mostly just rumors that were intended to ruin his rep. even so, i can't think of one person that doesn't respect manny. he's an elite battler, from what i read, he was a good mod, and since he's been back, i've seen nothing but people saying good things about him.

kiwi peeweee:

perhaps the least respected of this group, i know a lot of people that respect kiwi, and think highly of him. he's been proving himself to be a level headed, and intelligent member, who's willing to give LB a lot of love and attention. maybe not everybody fucks with him, but i think most people would be willing to give him his shot.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM   #13

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

respect

rieper:

is there anybody more respected at this point? rule maybe, but i think everybody believes in lock, and thinks highly of him. be it the titles, his attitude, or his actions as mod, i can't say anybodies more universally accepted.

punk:

everybody loves punk. well, almost everybody. punk is former staff, and a long time dedicated member. he's put together a crew that brought life back to crews. he even one his first title this year, earning him more respect. there are some that don't fuck with him, but i think he'd be generally accepted.

autograph:

i've seen a lot of love for him lately, and i think if he were modded, that people would be fine with it. i don't know him that well, but he seems level headed, and perhaps that's what leads to him being respected.

manhattan:

we know about his past, but i think it's mostly just rumors that were intended to ruin his rep. even so, i can't think of one person that doesn't respect manny. he's an elite battler, from what i read, he was a good mod, and since he's been back, i've seen nothing but people saying good things about him.

kiwi peeweee:

perhaps the least respected of this group, i know a lot of people that respect kiwi, and think highly of him. he's been proving himself to be a level headed, and intelligent member, who's willing to give LB a lot of love and attention. maybe not everybody fucks with him, but i think most people would be willing to give him his shot.