View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Potential Candidates (personal opinion)

activity

guts:

whether or not you hate em, you can't deny he's the most active member (yes i know, i don't have a life, not really a bragging point here)

punk:

everybody knows punk is really active in the forums/chatbox, but he's always been hella busy this year with battles tracks and crew activity. he's the leader of the most active crew. only negative to this is a lack of votes, but surely that could/would change.

rieper:

lock may not always be pushing himself into the conversation, but he's usually around, and when he previously was mod, he was the only mod that i felt like matched me in activity. he was always fixing vp, handling issues, and running lbt/tourns on time. he's also been active as a voter and battler for well over a year.

rican:

he's obviously the most active in the forums, and it seems like he's just always online. he's a very active voter as well. whether or not this is a good thing, idk, but have to put him here for his high level of activity.

kiwi peewee:

kiwi is on a different time frame, but since he's been back, he's been extremely active. he's currently the best voter (according to my personal rankings) and he's contributed a fair amount to forums. i think he's the least active of this group, but more active then everybody else.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

dedication

rieper:

he's been around for probably the longest streak of anyone here today. that should speak for itself.

punk:

punk gives a fuck about this site. he's been here forever, and dedicated unknown time and energy into innovation and promotion. i know he'd like to see LB succeed.

rican:

i mean you have to be pretty dedicated to log into 30 accounts trying to avoid a ban.

guts:

everyone knows my "drake gonna promote us" quotes, and nobody questions my dedication.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #6

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Potential Candidates (personal opinion)

activity

guts:

whether or not you hate em, you can't deny he's the most active member (yes i know, i don't have a life, not really a bragging point here)

punk:

everybody knows punk is really active in the forums/chatbox, but he's always been hella busy this year with battles tracks and crew activity. he's the leader of the most active crew. only negative to this is a lack of votes, but surely that could/would change.

rieper:

lock may not always be pushing himself into the conversation, but he's usually around, and when he previously was mod, he was the only mod that i felt like matched me in activity. he was always fixing vp, handling issues, and running lbt/tourns on time. he's also been active as a voter and battler for well over a year.

rican:

he's obviously the most active in the forums, and it seems like he's just always online. he's a very active voter as well. whether or not this is a good thing, idk, but have to put him here for his high level of activity.

kiwi peewee:

kiwi is on a different time frame, but since he's been back, he's been extremely active. he's currently the best voter (according to my personal rankings) and he's contributed a fair amount to forums. i think he's the least active of this group, but more active then everybody else.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

dedication

rieper:

he's been around for probably the longest streak of anyone here today. that should speak for itself.

punk:

punk gives a fuck about this site. he's been here forever, and dedicated unknown time and energy into innovation and promotion. i know he'd like to see LB succeed.

rican:

i mean you have to be pretty dedicated to log into 30 accounts trying to avoid a ban.

guts:

everyone knows my "drake gonna promote us" quotes, and nobody questions my dedication.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 03:37 PM.