View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:42 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
For example https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=505582 borrowing @Lockhart verse as an example

Current formatting:
Concept tourney: You thought that 1st PLACE WAS GIFT WRAPPED but we saw when it came to consoles and GAMES? YA SHIT LAGGED! Then when ya battled me? I had ya FACE GET BITCH-SLAPPED we knew ya average-verse would 'crash 'n burn' cause you could barely 'BRACE FOR IMPACT'! Ya girl said my game's on point, her box is THROBBIN WHEN I HIT THE DOOR. She's lovin-that-dick, so I 'let her blow on it, then I shove-it-back-in' like we had PROBLEMS WITH THE 64! And in ya battle with Relentless all ya RHYMING IS AWKWARD, BRO. Funny how 'voices of reason' said being that Microsoft GUY IS AN AWFUL JOKE! Try smarting off? You'll get throat punched til you CRY 'N THEN START TO CHOKE since you lack the vocal range to win? It's only RIGHT THAT YA 'WATCH YA TONE'! So 'use your brain, you don't wanna go that route', see if I'm PULLING UP AND SQUEEZING LARKS? You'll be like a 'Wide Receiver at Harvard' how you'll 'catch some BULLETS JUST FOR BEING SMART'! His pad's had so much trash he shouldn't keep? I'm conVINCED THAT THIS FAG's A HOARDER, he wouldn't drop 'fire over mine's in this field' as a MILITANT BLASTIN MORTARS! That's why he needs Microsoft Sam: He's not GETTIN HIS RAPS IN ORDER, but we saw how 'MS couldn't help him follow a flow' as some CRIMINALS AT THE BORDER! AC's.

New formatting:
Concept tourney: You thought that 1st PLACE WAS GIFT WRAPPED
but we saw when it came to consoles and GAMES? YA SHIT LAGGED!
Then when ya battled me? I had ya FACE GET BITCH-SLAPPED
we knew ya average-verse would 'crash 'n burn' cause you could barely 'BRACE FOR IMPACT'!
Ya girl said my game's on point, her box is THROBBIN WHEN I HIT THE DOOR.
She's lovin-that-dick, so I 'let her blow on it, then I shove-it-back-in' like we had PROBLEMS WITH THE 64!
And in ya battle with Relentless all ya RHYMING IS AWKWARD, BRO.
Funny how 'voices of reason' said being that Microsoft GUY IS AN AWFUL JOKE!
Try smarting off? You'll get throat punched til you CRY 'N THEN START TO CHOKE
since you lack the vocal range to win? It's only RIGHT THAT YA 'WATCH YA TONE'!
So 'use your brain, you don't wanna go that route', see if I'm PULLING UP AND SQUEEZING LARKS?
You'll be like a 'Wide Receiver at Harvard' how you'll 'catch some BULLETS JUST FOR BEING SMART'!
His pad's had so much trash he shouldn't keep? I'm conVINCED THAT THIS FAG's A HOARDER,
he wouldn't drop 'fire over mine's in this field' as a MILITANT BLASTIN MORTARS!
That's why he needs Microsoft Sam: He's not GETTIN HIS RAPS IN ORDER,
but we saw how 'MS couldn't help him follow a flow' as some CRIMINALS AT THE BORDER!
AC's.
this is the sort of change that would undoubtedly do this site a lot of good !! the line break style is the actual way of writing anything infact i still use the same format and only change it when posting it here. i'm game with this format.
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:42 AM   #3

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
For example https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=505582 borrowing @Lockhart verse as an example

Current formatting:
Concept tourney: You thought that 1st PLACE WAS GIFT WRAPPED but we saw when it came to consoles and GAMES? YA SHIT LAGGED! Then when ya battled me? I had ya FACE GET BITCH-SLAPPED we knew ya average-verse would 'crash 'n burn' cause you could barely 'BRACE FOR IMPACT'! Ya girl said my game's on point, her box is THROBBIN WHEN I HIT THE DOOR. She's lovin-that-dick, so I 'let her blow on it, then I shove-it-back-in' like we had PROBLEMS WITH THE 64! And in ya battle with Relentless all ya RHYMING IS AWKWARD, BRO. Funny how 'voices of reason' said being that Microsoft GUY IS AN AWFUL JOKE! Try smarting off? You'll get throat punched til you CRY 'N THEN START TO CHOKE since you lack the vocal range to win? It's only RIGHT THAT YA 'WATCH YA TONE'! So 'use your brain, you don't wanna go that route', see if I'm PULLING UP AND SQUEEZING LARKS? You'll be like a 'Wide Receiver at Harvard' how you'll 'catch some BULLETS JUST FOR BEING SMART'! His pad's had so much trash he shouldn't keep? I'm conVINCED THAT THIS FAG's A HOARDER, he wouldn't drop 'fire over mine's in this field' as a MILITANT BLASTIN MORTARS! That's why he needs Microsoft Sam: He's not GETTIN HIS RAPS IN ORDER, but we saw how 'MS couldn't help him follow a flow' as some CRIMINALS AT THE BORDER! AC's.

New formatting:
Concept tourney: You thought that 1st PLACE WAS GIFT WRAPPED
but we saw when it came to consoles and GAMES? YA SHIT LAGGED!
Then when ya battled me? I had ya FACE GET BITCH-SLAPPED
we knew ya average-verse would 'crash 'n burn' cause you could barely 'BRACE FOR IMPACT'!
Ya girl said my game's on point, her box is THROBBIN WHEN I HIT THE DOOR.
She's lovin-that-dick, so I 'let her blow on it, then I shove-it-back-in' like we had PROBLEMS WITH THE 64!
And in ya battle with Relentless all ya RHYMING IS AWKWARD, BRO.
Funny how 'voices of reason' said being that Microsoft GUY IS AN AWFUL JOKE!
Try smarting off? You'll get throat punched til you CRY 'N THEN START TO CHOKE
since you lack the vocal range to win? It's only RIGHT THAT YA 'WATCH YA TONE'!
So 'use your brain, you don't wanna go that route', see if I'm PULLING UP AND SQUEEZING LARKS?
You'll be like a 'Wide Receiver at Harvard' how you'll 'catch some BULLETS JUST FOR BEING SMART'!
His pad's had so much trash he shouldn't keep? I'm conVINCED THAT THIS FAG's A HOARDER,
he wouldn't drop 'fire over mine's in this field' as a MILITANT BLASTIN MORTARS!
That's why he needs Microsoft Sam: He's not GETTIN HIS RAPS IN ORDER,
but we saw how 'MS couldn't help him follow a flow' as some CRIMINALS AT THE BORDER!
AC's.
this is the sort of change that would undoubtedly do this site a lot of good !! the line break style is the actual way of writing anything infact i still use the same format and only change it when posting it here. i'm game with this format.