View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2019, 07:19 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod
I’m legit telling everyone I don’t want to be mod. I’m too busy. Is that enough for ya, little boy? Being mod ain’t that important to me. I’d turn down the job just to see Rai, Fuel, Seul, or even shodan.

So to put it in bold so you slow niggas catch what I’m pitching

I DONT WANNA BE A MOD

Talking about I’m typing the most in here lmao you forgot I’m the one who made the thread like a month back asking to bring back staff? That was all me. Now that it’s coming back, niggas asking why I’m in this thread. LOL ya that makes any sense.

Besides you’re the only guy that nominated himself. That’s your only vote...... wait sorry

The Saxxx dude nominated you to. How rude of me

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-21-2019 at 09:03 AM.
Unread 09-21-2019, 07:19 AM   #89

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod
I’m legit telling everyone I don’t want to be mod. I’m too busy. Is that enough for ya, little boy? Being mod ain’t that important to me. I’d turn down the job just to see Rai, Fuel, Seul, or even shodan.

So to put it in bold so you slow niggas catch what I’m pitching

I DONT WANNA BE A MOD

Talking about I’m typing the most in here lmao you forgot I’m the one who made the thread like a month back asking to bring back staff? That was all me. Now that it’s coming back, niggas asking why I’m in this thread. LOL ya that makes any sense.

Besides you’re the only guy that nominated himself. That’s your only vote...... wait sorry

The Saxxx dude nominated you to. How rude of me

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-21-2019 at 09:03 AM.