View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
Staff was corrupt. The few respectable staff members got shunned and left. Most of staff was way too new to the site to even be in the position of staff and that's how you know shit was going downhill. All our criteria and integrity has gone out the window over the years and this is the end result. It is on the community / members but mostly the ownership because they should ultimately be the ones with the vision for the site if it's going to succeed, even if they need someone to give them that vision they should have it and believe in it themselves. But none of you were really keeping the integrity intact you let a bunch of new heads take over and dictate what goes on the site without saying a peep about their inexperience or lack of maturity. And we had HVK in the position of FVC mod and he thinks shells / ninja turtle bars are fire in 2019... C'mon y'all, let's get real and take some accountability.
There’s no way the members should take blame by any measure. If the owners want an active site it’s their job to find active members. You can’t just go blaming the customers. If Popeyes chicken closed down because the place was filthy, or no one does systems check, count the money, you’d blame the customers?????

MOST of the guys you’re sitting here trying to put the blame on put in an extreme amount of work on LB. Hall of Famers, Tournament winners, Tournament runners, Tournament participants. I can’t explain enough. We’ve done our part for so many damn years and you dudes still blaming the members for shit. You think it’s the site members job to get other members involved with the site. No.... it’s the owners job. They’re supposed to advertise.

If LB was started as a new site a few days ago and got its first 3 members that registered, participated for a week then didn’t log back in. Do you blame the 3 members that the site is dead or do you blame the owners for letting 3 members sit an entire week without anyone else signing up?

I’m not taking a single fucking blame. I’m a customer that’s actually spent money on LB. I bought exclusive when it was a paid subscription, I won’t tournaments, battles, yearly awards, Im Hall of Fame. I’ve done more than the average guy and I still wouldn’t say they deserve blame because again, they’re the customer. Every guy that’s talking about let’s “take some blame” has been more active than the owners..

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-09-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 08-09-2019, 11:38 AM   #14

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul El Chivo View Post
Staff was corrupt. The few respectable staff members got shunned and left. Most of staff was way too new to the site to even be in the position of staff and that's how you know shit was going downhill. All our criteria and integrity has gone out the window over the years and this is the end result. It is on the community / members but mostly the ownership because they should ultimately be the ones with the vision for the site if it's going to succeed, even if they need someone to give them that vision they should have it and believe in it themselves. But none of you were really keeping the integrity intact you let a bunch of new heads take over and dictate what goes on the site without saying a peep about their inexperience or lack of maturity. And we had HVK in the position of FVC mod and he thinks shells / ninja turtle bars are fire in 2019... C'mon y'all, let's get real and take some accountability.
There’s no way the members should take blame by any measure. If the owners want an active site it’s their job to find active members. You can’t just go blaming the customers. If Popeyes chicken closed down because the place was filthy, or no one does systems check, count the money, you’d blame the customers?????

MOST of the guys you’re sitting here trying to put the blame on put in an extreme amount of work on LB. Hall of Famers, Tournament winners, Tournament runners, Tournament participants. I can’t explain enough. We’ve done our part for so many damn years and you dudes still blaming the members for shit. You think it’s the site members job to get other members involved with the site. No.... it’s the owners job. They’re supposed to advertise.

If LB was started as a new site a few days ago and got its first 3 members that registered, participated for a week then didn’t log back in. Do you blame the 3 members that the site is dead or do you blame the owners for letting 3 members sit an entire week without anyone else signing up?

I’m not taking a single fucking blame. I’m a customer that’s actually spent money on LB. I bought exclusive when it was a paid subscription, I won’t tournaments, battles, yearly awards, Im Hall of Fame. I’ve done more than the average guy and I still wouldn’t say they deserve blame because again, they’re the customer. Every guy that’s talking about let’s “take some blame” has been more active than the owners..

Last edited by Rowdy; 08-09-2019 at 11:40 AM.