View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
3. "I clearly said I dont know much about you...so to literally speak as though I'm judging you shows a lack of intelligence"

You're the biggest faggot I've never met. You start your post with

"but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?"

and end it with

"All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected."

That's CLEARLY hate. Doesn't matter what type of snowflake lingo you cover your bullshit distaste for me with.

Like I said. You don't know shit about me, you're not familiar with me. Slow your role. I've accomplished more on throwaway accounts than you have your entire stay on LB. Fuck outta here dickrider and take that stick out of your ass

You come off as a gigantic faggot that has never seen pussy in his life. Stop being an uptight weirdo. You know what shows a lack of intelligence? Being here a decade and nobody is nominating you for HOF. Dumbass.
Bet so now it's shit talking. I can go there too. What the fuck have you done in the last 2-3-4 years other than log on once a month just to hop in the forums and bitch about what's wrong with the site, whine about how it's not what it used to be, and contribute nothing but negative vibes??

You're an AIDS infested, poor man's EtH. Shut yo bitch ass the fuck up and do what you do....nothing..
Unread 07-11-2019, 04:04 PM   #25

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
3. "I clearly said I dont know much about you...so to literally speak as though I'm judging you shows a lack of intelligence"

You're the biggest faggot I've never met. You start your post with

"but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?"

and end it with

"All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected."

That's CLEARLY hate. Doesn't matter what type of snowflake lingo you cover your bullshit distaste for me with.

Like I said. You don't know shit about me, you're not familiar with me. Slow your role. I've accomplished more on throwaway accounts than you have your entire stay on LB. Fuck outta here dickrider and take that stick out of your ass

You come off as a gigantic faggot that has never seen pussy in his life. Stop being an uptight weirdo. You know what shows a lack of intelligence? Being here a decade and nobody is nominating you for HOF. Dumbass.
Bet so now it's shit talking. I can go there too. What the fuck have you done in the last 2-3-4 years other than log on once a month just to hop in the forums and bitch about what's wrong with the site, whine about how it's not what it used to be, and contribute nothing but negative vibes??

You're an AIDS infested, poor man's EtH. Shut yo bitch ass the fuck up and do what you do....nothing..