View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol
I was in Lyrical Killaz, Hoodrich & LoD too. Where's my induction thread?

Seriously though I remember your whole career. I think you're dope. I think you were a legit vet in the golden era. I do not take anything away from you at all. I was telling @g u t s how dope you were in IM's not long ago.

Do I think you dominated the text arena on the level of Real Talk, UA, RULE? I just don't and it's not because I don't respect you or want to see you succeed.

I don't know the audio side of things very well so I can't comment on TRE OF WAR but I will say I don't think Mayneak should have been HOF. I would have commented on that should it have been suggested today but unfortunately that ship sailed. I can only give my opinion on what I see.

Lil Talent made some good points. If we rank you somewhere in the top 40 of text battlers and we induct you should we then instantly induct everyone ranked above you by public opinion? It doesn't make sense to me.

Much love. Bring back Illuminati Pulse. I haven't seen a numerology thread in a minute.
Unread 07-11-2019, 03:12 PM   #23

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol
I was in Lyrical Killaz, Hoodrich & LoD too. Where's my induction thread?

Seriously though I remember your whole career. I think you're dope. I think you were a legit vet in the golden era. I do not take anything away from you at all. I was telling @g u t s how dope you were in IM's not long ago.

Do I think you dominated the text arena on the level of Real Talk, UA, RULE? I just don't and it's not because I don't respect you or want to see you succeed.

I don't know the audio side of things very well so I can't comment on TRE OF WAR but I will say I don't think Mayneak should have been HOF. I would have commented on that should it have been suggested today but unfortunately that ship sailed. I can only give my opinion on what I see.

Lil Talent made some good points. If we rank you somewhere in the top 40 of text battlers and we induct you should we then instantly induct everyone ranked above you by public opinion? It doesn't make sense to me.

Much love. Bring back Illuminati Pulse. I haven't seen a numerology thread in a minute.