View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Also, huge props for taking the time to do this Lil Talent. What I'd also like to see is the "raw data" of who won what and when. The records haven't necessarily been cleanly kept as far as I know, and it looks like you've already done the footwork to collect the pieces.
A lot of the information had been collated by @RULE, absolutely massive props to him for taking all that time, it made my job not just easier but possible. Most of the records haven't been updated since roughly the time I joined the site, which is just as well, because I did the results of everything from when the records end until now by memory. Below are all the sources I remember using:

Audio Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Audio Champions
Text Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Text Champions
Video Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Video Champions and Lets Beef (And LOCKHART) Proudly Present: The Bars For Bling Video Battle Tournament
LBA: The History Of: The LBA Championship
LBT: The History Of: The LBT Championship
LBTT: The History Of: The LBTT Championship
LB.com Contests Forum Section: LetsBeef.com Contests > WINNERS
Audio HOF Inductees: Resolved Audio Nominations
Text HOF Inductees: Resolved [Text] Nominations
Track HOF Inductees: Resolved Track Nominations
LB Awards: The History Of: The LetsBeef Awards

The table with all the information that I used to make this is in a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, I can send it to you anyone that is really curious to tinker with if they want to.
Unread 07-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #18

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 393 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Also, huge props for taking the time to do this Lil Talent. What I'd also like to see is the "raw data" of who won what and when. The records haven't necessarily been cleanly kept as far as I know, and it looks like you've already done the footwork to collect the pieces.
A lot of the information had been collated by @RULE, absolutely massive props to him for taking all that time, it made my job not just easier but possible. Most of the records haven't been updated since roughly the time I joined the site, which is just as well, because I did the results of everything from when the records end until now by memory. Below are all the sources I remember using:

Audio Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Audio Champions
Text Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Text Champions
Video Tournaments: The History Of: LetsBeef Video Champions and Lets Beef (And LOCKHART) Proudly Present: The Bars For Bling Video Battle Tournament
LBA: The History Of: The LBA Championship
LBT: The History Of: The LBT Championship
LBTT: The History Of: The LBTT Championship
LB.com Contests Forum Section: LetsBeef.com Contests > WINNERS
Audio HOF Inductees: Resolved Audio Nominations
Text HOF Inductees: Resolved [Text] Nominations
Track HOF Inductees: Resolved Track Nominations
LB Awards: The History Of: The LetsBeef Awards

The table with all the information that I used to make this is in a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, I can send it to you anyone that is really curious to tinker with if they want to.