View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 01:22 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeahhh......that's not how we do things around here these days....but of course...when you've been gone for years you don't know that..

If you talk shit, you gotta back it up. Period. And if Muggz reads this then I hope he knows it's the same for you and me. When Seul and I beefed out, we got in the ring and did what we had to do. It was big. And even though I lost it gained a lot of attention. You Vs. Muggz had the potential to be 10x bigger than that. But this nigga ducked when he's the one that started it! Lol
Unread 06-28-2019, 01:22 PM   #4

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeahhh......that's not how we do things around here these days....but of course...when you've been gone for years you don't know that..

If you talk shit, you gotta back it up. Period. And if Muggz reads this then I hope he knows it's the same for you and me. When Seul and I beefed out, we got in the ring and did what we had to do. It was big. And even though I lost it gained a lot of attention. You Vs. Muggz had the potential to be 10x bigger than that. But this nigga ducked when he's the one that started it! Lol