View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2019, 06:38 PM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I'm less interested in the complaints about guts than I am with the apparent accusations against nickleshanadan for offering money in exchange for votes. When did this happen? It's news to me, if nobody else. And I'm 1000% certain that any sort of vote-buying or vote-selling is 1000% against the rules of LetsBeef.Com.
u absolutely right
and as much as i think its pathetic as fuck
an investigation will be futile in the event he loses this death match thru the site droppin fair votes u get me
I have no doubt he did it, and no doubt he should be off the site, but personally i'd rather the chance 2 beat him and see the back of him that way
so maybe hold off on a problem tht might be about 2 solve itself, so long as ppl turn out when it comes 2 voting
just a thought
Unread 05-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #22

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I'm less interested in the complaints about guts than I am with the apparent accusations against nickleshanadan for offering money in exchange for votes. When did this happen? It's news to me, if nobody else. And I'm 1000% certain that any sort of vote-buying or vote-selling is 1000% against the rules of LetsBeef.Com.
u absolutely right
and as much as i think its pathetic as fuck
an investigation will be futile in the event he loses this death match thru the site droppin fair votes u get me
I have no doubt he did it, and no doubt he should be off the site, but personally i'd rather the chance 2 beat him and see the back of him that way
so maybe hold off on a problem tht might be about 2 solve itself, so long as ppl turn out when it comes 2 voting
just a thought