View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2019, 02:29 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Student - Can you please link us the punchline and wordplay tutorials I did here in Letsbeef. I can't seem to find them.

Those will help a lot with setup and wordplays and punchlines. I broke them down fully in two parts.

With the wording stuff, thatll be hard to just say "word it like this or that", because every verse is different in terms of what youre aiming for. More wordplays? More punchlines? A more personal filled verse? More metaphors? You going with a humor verse? A "grown man bars" verse? Etc etc. Each of those verses and styles are worded completely different, as far as techniques and styles.

aside from trying to get the tutorials ive done on punchlines and wordplays, I would need yall to drop a specific verse so I can see what yallz personal styles is more geared towards on the rest. Unless yall have specific questions about the tutorials themselves, or about tutorials I havent covered
Unread 05-18-2019, 02:29 AM   #7

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

@Student - Can you please link us the punchline and wordplay tutorials I did here in Letsbeef. I can't seem to find them.

Those will help a lot with setup and wordplays and punchlines. I broke them down fully in two parts.

With the wording stuff, thatll be hard to just say "word it like this or that", because every verse is different in terms of what youre aiming for. More wordplays? More punchlines? A more personal filled verse? More metaphors? You going with a humor verse? A "grown man bars" verse? Etc etc. Each of those verses and styles are worded completely different, as far as techniques and styles.

aside from trying to get the tutorials ive done on punchlines and wordplays, I would need yall to drop a specific verse so I can see what yallz personal styles is more geared towards on the rest. Unless yall have specific questions about the tutorials themselves, or about tutorials I havent covered