View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Lord Briyof
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.)

This will be a good matchup, perhaps battle of the round in my opinion because of the similarities in style. We all know Briyof is a multi. We all know Solo has massive potential. So I'm excited to see who will win this but I have Solo taking this.
Tell me how our styles are alike

Quote:
Trying to masquerade as a new account when you still suck ass...lmao
...But you think our match is gonna be the best of the 1st round.

I fucking hate you nigga
Unread 05-09-2019, 09:38 PM   #16

Lord Briyof
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.)

This will be a good matchup, perhaps battle of the round in my opinion because of the similarities in style. We all know Briyof is a multi. We all know Solo has massive potential. So I'm excited to see who will win this but I have Solo taking this.
Tell me how our styles are alike

Quote:
Trying to masquerade as a new account when you still suck ass...lmao
...But you think our match is gonna be the best of the 1st round.

I fucking hate you nigga