View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost
Default Predictio

Edgeworth vs Koalafields
Winner: Edgeworth
Predicted Scores: 9/10 vs 3/10
Review: No offense but this is a clear mismatch. We have a guy on a hot streak vs A rookie who just joined. Edgeworth shows a superiority in skill to most battlers on the website, and just beat another one of the best on the website. Easy fun for Edge.

Cecil vs Like Spike
Winner: Cecil
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 4/10
Review: Cecil is my 5th pick to win the tournament. Like spike is also a rookie, not to take away from him, but Cecil is a great battler. This is much closer though. However I think Cecil is only gonna get a 7 because he hasn’t been in a tournament before.

Curfew vs Racketeer
Winner: Curfew
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 7/10.
Review: Curfew is another one of the best on the site. He hits like a train and has some decent multi’s too. Racketeer is also really good, but I don’t think he can top Curfew though.

Mystix vs Exwhyzee
Winner: Exwhyzee
Predicted Scores: 3/10 vs 7/10
Review: Haven’t seen much from Exwhyzee, but from the one battle I seen I don’t think I could beat him. That being said I beat Mystix before. I say this will go exactly as my battle did with him. Mystix won’t hit hard enough and will format it wrong. Mystix has a lot of potential if he could just get his head out of his ass and stop pretending he is a millionaire rapper.

-RED-BARON- vs Apollyon
Winner: Apollyon
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: I think Apollyon will win purely based on tourney experience and experience in general. Red Baron is a great battler but I think that Red Baron might not be able to take down Apollyon.

Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x
Winner: Lil Kilo
Predicted Scores: 8/10 vs 7/10
Review: Lil Kilo is on absolute fucking fire. He is an insanely good rapper with hard hitting punchlines. Eastes is a very underrated rapper (fuck your votes though) who can hit really hard and I think he will put out a very good verse. But I still think that Lil Kilo will win.

nickleshanandan vs Rai
Winner: Rai
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 9/10
Review: Rai is one of the top tournament goers on the site, and nick hasn’t been in a tournament. Nickle is good, but Rai will easily win this.

nine7eight vs Kold Krhymez
Winner: Kold Krhymez
Predicted 5/10 vs 9/10
Review: Haven’t seen any of nines battles. Kold is one of the top of the last few months. Can’t say much.

Solo Fives vs Lord Bridyof
Winner: ???
Predicted Scores: ??? Vs ???
Review: Haven’t read either of their battles.

Mizz Ammo vs Alzie
Winner: Mizz Ammo
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 6/10
Review: Alzie is good, but doesn’t have the record to back him up. Mizz Ammo is in the top 1000.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-09-2019, 08:35 PM   #15

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Default Predictio

Edgeworth vs Koalafields
Winner: Edgeworth
Predicted Scores: 9/10 vs 3/10
Review: No offense but this is a clear mismatch. We have a guy on a hot streak vs A rookie who just joined. Edgeworth shows a superiority in skill to most battlers on the website, and just beat another one of the best on the website. Easy fun for Edge.

Cecil vs Like Spike
Winner: Cecil
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 4/10
Review: Cecil is my 5th pick to win the tournament. Like spike is also a rookie, not to take away from him, but Cecil is a great battler. This is much closer though. However I think Cecil is only gonna get a 7 because he hasn’t been in a tournament before.

Curfew vs Racketeer
Winner: Curfew
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 7/10.
Review: Curfew is another one of the best on the site. He hits like a train and has some decent multi’s too. Racketeer is also really good, but I don’t think he can top Curfew though.

Mystix vs Exwhyzee
Winner: Exwhyzee
Predicted Scores: 3/10 vs 7/10
Review: Haven’t seen much from Exwhyzee, but from the one battle I seen I don’t think I could beat him. That being said I beat Mystix before. I say this will go exactly as my battle did with him. Mystix won’t hit hard enough and will format it wrong. Mystix has a lot of potential if he could just get his head out of his ass and stop pretending he is a millionaire rapper.

-RED-BARON- vs Apollyon
Winner: Apollyon
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: I think Apollyon will win purely based on tourney experience and experience in general. Red Baron is a great battler but I think that Red Baron might not be able to take down Apollyon.

Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x
Winner: Lil Kilo
Predicted Scores: 8/10 vs 7/10
Review: Lil Kilo is on absolute fucking fire. He is an insanely good rapper with hard hitting punchlines. Eastes is a very underrated rapper (fuck your votes though) who can hit really hard and I think he will put out a very good verse. But I still think that Lil Kilo will win.

nickleshanandan vs Rai
Winner: Rai
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 9/10
Review: Rai is one of the top tournament goers on the site, and nick hasn’t been in a tournament. Nickle is good, but Rai will easily win this.

nine7eight vs Kold Krhymez
Winner: Kold Krhymez
Predicted 5/10 vs 9/10
Review: Haven’t seen any of nines battles. Kold is one of the top of the last few months. Can’t say much.

Solo Fives vs Lord Bridyof
Winner: ???
Predicted Scores: ??? Vs ???
Review: Haven’t read either of their battles.

Mizz Ammo vs Alzie
Winner: Mizz Ammo
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 6/10
Review: Alzie is good, but doesn’t have the record to back him up. Mizz Ammo is in the top 1000.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.