View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURDENS View Post
@Cecil @Alzie @Dragun @Apollyon @Subreal @-RED-BARON- @nine7eight @Orochi @nickleshanandan

Anybody that's been here long enough, knows that I'm no stranger to cyphers & I have participated in a few topicals before. I would like to try & bring some life back to this area of the site, considering it's a huge outlet for creativity to expand & is honestly were some of the best & most interesting writing can take place. I get that it's a dying light & hasn't seen activity in a long min but I think it'd only take a hand full of committed members to drop a few battles to spark shit up again. I'm calling the PUNISHERS to the frontlines here. Are any of you interested in this?

@Culture I know ya heavy on the writing side of things here so your name is the 1st that came to mind tbh. I would be willing to throw myself in the line of fire to get something going.

IF I were able to create enough buzz off this & thought it would stick, I'd be willing to dedicate I big portion of my time on the site to focus on Topicals & possibly hold down that mod spot for it. If the staff considered it, that is.

Thoughts?

@Rieper @g u t s @Student @Edgeworth @HVK @Seul @Lil Kilo @Lil Talent @Solo Fives @Ginge @Curfew @Mystix @Racketeer @Sweetlips @Bnas @Mizz Ammo @Celsius @Kold Krhymez @Shodan @Kompz @kru:shul @ALL-BORO @Lord Briyof @Manhattan @Rai @sWORDz @Dysfunctional @Bape
Yea sure I’d be willing to join into that. Isn’t there a topical text tournament later this year?
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #27

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURDENS View Post
@Cecil @Alzie @Dragun @Apollyon @Subreal @-RED-BARON- @nine7eight @Orochi @nickleshanandan

Anybody that's been here long enough, knows that I'm no stranger to cyphers & I have participated in a few topicals before. I would like to try & bring some life back to this area of the site, considering it's a huge outlet for creativity to expand & is honestly were some of the best & most interesting writing can take place. I get that it's a dying light & hasn't seen activity in a long min but I think it'd only take a hand full of committed members to drop a few battles to spark shit up again. I'm calling the PUNISHERS to the frontlines here. Are any of you interested in this?

@Culture I know ya heavy on the writing side of things here so your name is the 1st that came to mind tbh. I would be willing to throw myself in the line of fire to get something going.

IF I were able to create enough buzz off this & thought it would stick, I'd be willing to dedicate I big portion of my time on the site to focus on Topicals & possibly hold down that mod spot for it. If the staff considered it, that is.

Thoughts?

@Rieper @g u t s @Student @Edgeworth @HVK @Seul @Lil Kilo @Lil Talent @Solo Fives @Ginge @Curfew @Mystix @Racketeer @Sweetlips @Bnas @Mizz Ammo @Celsius @Kold Krhymez @Shodan @Kompz @kru:shul @ALL-BORO @Lord Briyof @Manhattan @Rai @sWORDz @Dysfunctional @Bape
Yea sure I’d be willing to join into that. Isn’t there a topical text tournament later this year?
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.