View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2019, 01:34 AM
JayDiamondScarFace
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bape, Maison Margiela, Balmain, Off-White, Balenciaga, etc
Yeah I like Gucci I heard that clothing expensive like costs 100$`s +,yeah I'm trying get the right clothes for my thuggish thuggish on the corners or outside the stores,haha

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Work View Post
Dungarees
Or whatever that shit is that @Aggo wears all the time
Yeah crocodiles,I like there clothes,shirts brands,pants jeans,yeah I got some black rubber crocs sandals from family dollar,but I need ta gear up with some shoes,tennis shoes,I got some Cumberland boots generic the bottom broke off the bottoms,there japenese Timberlands,blue and white,I like the Nike air s,shoe,looks nice there like 20 dollars a pop or bop if you got a dealer twoo buy a pair from,
YEAH THE CROCIDILE LOGO I THINK IS FLUCOSE,they sell colonge bottles
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 03-26-2019, 01:34 AM   #4

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bape, Maison Margiela, Balmain, Off-White, Balenciaga, etc
Yeah I like Gucci I heard that clothing expensive like costs 100$`s +,yeah I'm trying get the right clothes for my thuggish thuggish on the corners or outside the stores,haha

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Work View Post
Dungarees
Or whatever that shit is that @Aggo wears all the time
Yeah crocodiles,I like there clothes,shirts brands,pants jeans,yeah I got some black rubber crocs sandals from family dollar,but I need ta gear up with some shoes,tennis shoes,I got some Cumberland boots generic the bottom broke off the bottoms,there japenese Timberlands,blue and white,I like the Nike air s,shoe,looks nice there like 20 dollars a pop or bop if you got a dealer twoo buy a pair from,
YEAH THE CROCIDILE LOGO I THINK IS FLUCOSE,they sell colonge bottles
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)