View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2019, 02:11 PM
SaiyanOld
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Vote Discrepancy

Something that has been on my mind for a while is the major difference in voting from the old days until now.

Back then, if a vote consisted of an explanation being: "Shit was fire" or "Mad dope" or "Very nice punches throughout" then it would earn them 8's and 9's. But these days, even when a verse garners that kind of review or attention, the verses are awarded 5's or 6's.

Is it a thing that we (we being the total Letsbeef population) have a hard time giving 7's, 8's, and/or 9's? If so, why?

I've judged a lot of battles that I think earned 8's and 9's, and I awarded them as such, only to see other harsh ratings such as 5's or 6's, but the explanation being "you actually surprised me here. Your drop was really nice and I enjoyed blah blah blah"

Is it a thing? Or am I tripping?
Unread 03-18-2019, 02:11 PM   #1

SaiyanOld

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Exclamation Vote Discrepancy

Something that has been on my mind for a while is the major difference in voting from the old days until now.

Back then, if a vote consisted of an explanation being: "Shit was fire" or "Mad dope" or "Very nice punches throughout" then it would earn them 8's and 9's. But these days, even when a verse garners that kind of review or attention, the verses are awarded 5's or 6's.

Is it a thing that we (we being the total Letsbeef population) have a hard time giving 7's, 8's, and/or 9's? If so, why?

I've judged a lot of battles that I think earned 8's and 9's, and I awarded them as such, only to see other harsh ratings such as 5's or 6's, but the explanation being "you actually surprised me here. Your drop was really nice and I enjoyed blah blah blah"

Is it a thing? Or am I tripping?