View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:45 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Huey Jazz???
Idk much about Huey Jazz but I've heard he's been on a lot of people's lists as one of the doper battlers on here. I'll have to read up on him and see what he brought to the table.

@Verbs Saiii's deleted his account a few times, but overall his skill level is at a middleweight level more often than not. Has really bad issues with the wording of his bars at times, and that hinders his punchlines from ever connecting in an impactful manner. Multi usage is normally smooth, but multis aren't the only part of the game. He's also called out battlers above his league before and got beaten as expected. So I mean in terms of overall site standing? I'd say just right.

@Saiii Krhyme Killz seems like a fairly decent battler from what I've seen. Nothing really outstanding, imo, but he was considered one of the higher profile names back in the day. Has a version of a GC under his name, but overall it seemed like he was never really considered one of the greats of his era (Jason, UA, RULE, reEFer, Askari, etc.) just one of the really good battlers that was at a notch below them. With that being said? Just right in his standing.

Next: Erupt.

Last edited by Locchart; 02-26-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:45 PM   #208

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre View Post
Huey Jazz???
Idk much about Huey Jazz but I've heard he's been on a lot of people's lists as one of the doper battlers on here. I'll have to read up on him and see what he brought to the table.

@Verbs Saiii's deleted his account a few times, but overall his skill level is at a middleweight level more often than not. Has really bad issues with the wording of his bars at times, and that hinders his punchlines from ever connecting in an impactful manner. Multi usage is normally smooth, but multis aren't the only part of the game. He's also called out battlers above his league before and got beaten as expected. So I mean in terms of overall site standing? I'd say just right.

@Saiii Krhyme Killz seems like a fairly decent battler from what I've seen. Nothing really outstanding, imo, but he was considered one of the higher profile names back in the day. Has a version of a GC under his name, but overall it seemed like he was never really considered one of the greats of his era (Jason, UA, RULE, reEFer, Askari, etc.) just one of the really good battlers that was at a notch below them. With that being said? Just right in his standing.

Next: Erupt.

Last edited by Locchart; 02-26-2019 at 12:49 PM.