View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2019, 01:14 AM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I don't even know where you'd rate him, if I'm honest. Dude won a GC in 2012 when absolutely no one expected him to, so you can say that's a bit underrated, he also hardly ever gets brought up as one of the winners of the GC. It's always people like DaDDiO, RULE, reEFer, or Erupt (who TalkSick beat for his GC), but never TalkSick getting brought up.

I think I just answered my own statement: Underrated.

Next: UNKNOWN ARTIST
UA really is a special case. At points you could call him overrated, underrated, and just right. Now a days I say hes underrated in terms of all time. He was dominant during the most competitive era of LB, not only does he hold the most text titles, but hes beaten the best of the best. W's against near every HOFer, and not to mention he went on an unknown multi, and swept through an audio tournament, WITH NO PRIOR AUDIO EXPERIENCE. Dude was a fuckin freak of nature. Hes in my personal Top 3 of all time.

Next up: Mayneak, we really are going back in time.
Unread 02-20-2019, 01:14 AM   #153

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I don't even know where you'd rate him, if I'm honest. Dude won a GC in 2012 when absolutely no one expected him to, so you can say that's a bit underrated, he also hardly ever gets brought up as one of the winners of the GC. It's always people like DaDDiO, RULE, reEFer, or Erupt (who TalkSick beat for his GC), but never TalkSick getting brought up.

I think I just answered my own statement: Underrated.

Next: UNKNOWN ARTIST
UA really is a special case. At points you could call him overrated, underrated, and just right. Now a days I say hes underrated in terms of all time. He was dominant during the most competitive era of LB, not only does he hold the most text titles, but hes beaten the best of the best. W's against near every HOFer, and not to mention he went on an unknown multi, and swept through an audio tournament, WITH NO PRIOR AUDIO EXPERIENCE. Dude was a fuckin freak of nature. Hes in my personal Top 3 of all time.

Next up: Mayneak, we really are going back in time.