View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2019, 11:13 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Living Tribunal View Post
i won't delete my account over nonsense like this, but i wouldn't want to participate if row is allowed to be a leader (at least like edge says, i'd refuse to be on his crew) to me, this isn't the first time he's been exposed or accused. there is a history to the cheating.

but here's the point. i want this draft to go well and i think it was a great idea to fix the site, or help get people interested in lb again. i think row at this point is a detriment to this potential progress. if everybody is still on board with row being a leader and i'm the odd man out so be it. that's fine. it'd be suspect in comparison to how everyone re-acted to seuls thread about him cheating, but i'm not gonna argue with results.

i'll make a thread with the poll "should row be allowed to be a leader given the recent claims of cheating" i'll respect the results of that.
You only want the draft to go well so the site can ignore all 300,000 of your failed ideas and plans. Haha jigabo, shutup.
Unread 01-21-2019, 11:13 AM   #34

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Living Tribunal View Post
i won't delete my account over nonsense like this, but i wouldn't want to participate if row is allowed to be a leader (at least like edge says, i'd refuse to be on his crew) to me, this isn't the first time he's been exposed or accused. there is a history to the cheating.

but here's the point. i want this draft to go well and i think it was a great idea to fix the site, or help get people interested in lb again. i think row at this point is a detriment to this potential progress. if everybody is still on board with row being a leader and i'm the odd man out so be it. that's fine. it'd be suspect in comparison to how everyone re-acted to seuls thread about him cheating, but i'm not gonna argue with results.

i'll make a thread with the poll "should row be allowed to be a leader given the recent claims of cheating" i'll respect the results of that.
You only want the draft to go well so the site can ignore all 300,000 of your failed ideas and plans. Haha jigabo, shutup.