View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2019, 11:45 PM
S A L T
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

That's not how this works, man. It's the staff's job, literally, to keep this site competing and sparking interest in generating and maintaining users. Updating tournaments, software, UI, reward systems, etc. is a huge part of that. Letsbeef has a great head start though—moreso than any other site in this genre I've seen. The thing is, it's not that popular anymore. There needs to be incentive and a more captivating atmosphere.

This place reads dead as soon as you get to it. 100's of people probably visit this site a day and just bounce, never look back. You need clean UI/UX to keep people here and consistent tournaments with legitimate rewards to generate and maintain interest/activity. Organizing a sort of weight-class type system within the Audio/Text arenas (like Lightweight, Middleweight, Welterweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight -type shit) would help ensure quality competition. Monthly Cypher & Track awards, Topicals, etc. —the works.

EtH's idea with the Crews was dope. I think ya'll could put like a Soccer/Football League type approach to it though where there's like a: "Premier League" with the ~6 main/most successful crews, "Champions League" with ~6 up and coming crews, and "League One" with the bottom feeders/newbies yet to garnish a reputation. I like the freedom for members to just try to spark a dynasty from nothing.

Like I said though, LB does have a good head start but it really just needs that extra push. & A good marketing drive. Throwing a few ads to the right audience would get this place popping with the right infrastructure set up.

You can't expect users to run a site themselves without any incentives. People have lives, man. I need to be motivated to be here. Ya'll either need money put into this with a drive to promote it and gain money (through ads, memberships, pots, idk, etc.) or ya'll need another RULE to come in here with time on their hands to get a steady cycle of shit going on. Shit needs to happen where shit CAN happen.

i told you stoy was handsome

Last edited by S A L T; 01-16-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Unread 01-16-2019, 11:45 PM   #3

S A L T
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 926 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

That's not how this works, man. It's the staff's job, literally, to keep this site competing and sparking interest in generating and maintaining users. Updating tournaments, software, UI, reward systems, etc. is a huge part of that. Letsbeef has a great head start though—moreso than any other site in this genre I've seen. The thing is, it's not that popular anymore. There needs to be incentive and a more captivating atmosphere.

This place reads dead as soon as you get to it. 100's of people probably visit this site a day and just bounce, never look back. You need clean UI/UX to keep people here and consistent tournaments with legitimate rewards to generate and maintain interest/activity. Organizing a sort of weight-class type system within the Audio/Text arenas (like Lightweight, Middleweight, Welterweight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight -type shit) would help ensure quality competition. Monthly Cypher & Track awards, Topicals, etc. —the works.

EtH's idea with the Crews was dope. I think ya'll could put like a Soccer/Football League type approach to it though where there's like a: "Premier League" with the ~6 main/most successful crews, "Champions League" with ~6 up and coming crews, and "League One" with the bottom feeders/newbies yet to garnish a reputation. I like the freedom for members to just try to spark a dynasty from nothing.

Like I said though, LB does have a good head start but it really just needs that extra push. & A good marketing drive. Throwing a few ads to the right audience would get this place popping with the right infrastructure set up.

You can't expect users to run a site themselves without any incentives. People have lives, man. I need to be motivated to be here. Ya'll either need money put into this with a drive to promote it and gain money (through ads, memberships, pots, idk, etc.) or ya'll need another RULE to come in here with time on their hands to get a steady cycle of shit going on. Shit needs to happen where shit CAN happen.

i told you stoy was handsome

Last edited by S A L T; 01-16-2019 at 11:48 PM.