View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:43 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Shady View Post
I’d be willing to do this. I haven’t done many battles but I love reading them and the community and environment here in general. I have the time and I feel like this would be a good way for me to contribute to the site
ill put you on the list for consideration. i'll edit it into the orginal post soon. thanks for offering homie <3

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
I'll nominate myself for this. In case no one noticed I have been greeting newbies on this website. I can show them how to work their way around the website. When it comes to audio battles I could teach them how to freestyle and when it comes to written/text battles I can send them a couple of guides made by different people, show them examples from good text battles and explain to them the bare basics. I could definitely teach them how to make tracks using the same methods that I use to make my own tracks. This all seems fairly simple and I'm on this website pretty much every day (if not then every other day) so I minus well do something around here other than annoy the fuck out of people.
same as j, im 'putting you on the list. props for you two being the first to respond.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #17

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Shady View Post
I’d be willing to do this. I haven’t done many battles but I love reading them and the community and environment here in general. I have the time and I feel like this would be a good way for me to contribute to the site
ill put you on the list for consideration. i'll edit it into the orginal post soon. thanks for offering homie <3

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
I'll nominate myself for this. In case no one noticed I have been greeting newbies on this website. I can show them how to work their way around the website. When it comes to audio battles I could teach them how to freestyle and when it comes to written/text battles I can send them a couple of guides made by different people, show them examples from good text battles and explain to them the bare basics. I could definitely teach them how to make tracks using the same methods that I use to make my own tracks. This all seems fairly simple and I'm on this website pretty much every day (if not then every other day) so I minus well do something around here other than annoy the fuck out of people.
same as j, im 'putting you on the list. props for you two being the first to respond.