View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2018, 10:37 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
This shit, especially the first sentence,
well like i asked punk, what do you think would make a change, row?

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
IMO I feel like that maybe it should be just a tad bit longer. Maybe two months, three tops. For a lot of people who have lives, whether it's social, work, school, it'd be hard for them to save up to like a couple hundred of credits just voting on shit here and there so they can buy a fucking hoodie. Like come on.

But yeah I have like over a hundred credits and I'm just trying to save as much as I can to buy me some shades. Although this is a very interesting idea. Because if we had a credit reset system it would encourage everyone to spend their credits on battles, cyphers, emcee items or whatever as fast as they can, therefore, speeding up the overall activity of this website as it forces users to become more engaged.

That being said, I feel like it would be kind of cool if there could be some sort of bank system that has like a limited storage capacity for putting your credits in so you won't lose them after the reset. Maybe some shit like 50 credits or at most a 100, which won't even buy you some of the most expensive shit on the emcee item list.
i was thinking instead of using credits to buy cool shit for your emcee, you'd use real money to help the site. and as far as credits go they would reset weekly. this way you have to vote as often as possible to be able to battle. and as far as letting people have a super massive pile of credits im against it.
Unread 12-21-2018, 10:37 PM   #9

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
This shit, especially the first sentence,
well like i asked punk, what do you think would make a change, row?

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxve View Post
IMO I feel like that maybe it should be just a tad bit longer. Maybe two months, three tops. For a lot of people who have lives, whether it's social, work, school, it'd be hard for them to save up to like a couple hundred of credits just voting on shit here and there so they can buy a fucking hoodie. Like come on.

But yeah I have like over a hundred credits and I'm just trying to save as much as I can to buy me some shades. Although this is a very interesting idea. Because if we had a credit reset system it would encourage everyone to spend their credits on battles, cyphers, emcee items or whatever as fast as they can, therefore, speeding up the overall activity of this website as it forces users to become more engaged.

That being said, I feel like it would be kind of cool if there could be some sort of bank system that has like a limited storage capacity for putting your credits in so you won't lose them after the reset. Maybe some shit like 50 credits or at most a 100, which won't even buy you some of the most expensive shit on the emcee item list.
i was thinking instead of using credits to buy cool shit for your emcee, you'd use real money to help the site. and as far as credits go they would reset weekly. this way you have to vote as often as possible to be able to battle. and as far as letting people have a super massive pile of credits im against it.