View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2018, 07:02 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
I usually envision every manly drop of sweaty butt sex.
Unread 11-30-2018, 07:02 PM   #14

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
I usually envision every manly drop of sweaty butt sex.