View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2018, 04:13 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Gucci View Post
I thought about this but ultimately decided that I love too many different kinds of animals to really decide on which one I like best. If you want I could just give you a whole list but this is a favorite animal thread, not favorite animal(s).
Share at least 5, you glorious critter. But i know what you mean im same..

I like... Deers (Stag) Wolfs, Kangaroos, Black panthers, Tigers, Honey Badgers, Phoenixes.. i dunno a lot, so many epic ones. ohh... Sloths and Tapirs, walrus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bape View Post
Elephant
Yes gripping things with ur nose is kinda cool.. i guess. Also real talk they r very emotional animals sometimes burring or touching the bones of dead elephants they knew, they r smart too.

Unread 10-28-2018, 04:13 PM   #12

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Gucci View Post
I thought about this but ultimately decided that I love too many different kinds of animals to really decide on which one I like best. If you want I could just give you a whole list but this is a favorite animal thread, not favorite animal(s).
Share at least 5, you glorious critter. But i know what you mean im same..

I like... Deers (Stag) Wolfs, Kangaroos, Black panthers, Tigers, Honey Badgers, Phoenixes.. i dunno a lot, so many epic ones. ohh... Sloths and Tapirs, walrus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bape View Post
Elephant
Yes gripping things with ur nose is kinda cool.. i guess. Also real talk they r very emotional animals sometimes burring or touching the bones of dead elephants they knew, they r smart too.